AVAG, located at ABC Westland 109 2685 DB Poeldijk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
ABC Westland 109, 2685 DB Poeldijk, the Netherlands, +31 174 44 66 60, http://www.avag.nl
Naturally, the personal data will be treated and secured with the utmost care. AVAG adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we
• state clearly - through this privacy statement - the purposes for which we process personal data;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for those purposes;
• process your personal data to implement our association objectives and ask you for permission in cases where this permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the parties that process personal data in our assignment;
• respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete. The person responsible for data processing is AVAG, ABC Westland 109, 2685 DB Poeldijk
Why do we process your personal data
There are various purposes for which AVAG collects and processes your personal data. As part of its services to members and relations, AVAG collects and processes contact details, including your name, position, business (mobile) telephone number and business (e-mail) address:
• When your company signs a membership to inform you about membership affairs;
• When you have contact with AVAG. This contact can be by telephone, but we also understand this if you approach us by e-mail, fill in the contact form on our website, register for meetings, use our websites, log in to your account, sign up for newsletters or via social media approximates;
• If you actively provide other personal information because you are (potentially) a member of the AVAG.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
AVAG processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• Send member information such as invitations to meetings, member news, dues.
• Sending our (member) newsletter.
• You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services.
• Inform you about (changes to) our services.
• AVAG analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
• AVAG tracks your surfing behaviour across various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
How long we store personal data
AVAG does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Data from a departed member is not saved for longer than two years. Data will then be anonymized for statistical and historical purposes.
Sharing personal data with third parties
AVAG will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. AVAG remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
AVAG and other website
On the AVAG website you will find a number of links to other websites. However, AVAG cannot accept any responsibility with regard to the handling by these parties with your data.
Read the privacy statement, if any, of the site you are visiting.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by AVAG and you have the right to data portability.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
AVAG takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
AVAG's website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal details do not fall into the wrong hands. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is a translation of the Dutch original. In case of discrepancy, the Dutch original version shall prevail.
Adjustments privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website.