- Tuesday 28 September 10.00 – 11.00 hrs (Vision Stage): Opening & announcement winners Innovation Awards 2021 with the speakers Edith Schippers (DSM Nederland), Jaap Bond (Topsector Horticulture and Starting Materials), Mariska Dreschler (Director Horticulture), Liselotte de Vries (TU Delft, Chairmen of the Innovation Awards Jury).
- Tuesday 28 September 11.00 – 12.00 hrs (Vision Stage): Solving global challenges of sustainable food production together with speakers Annette Wijering (Netherlands Enterprise Agency), Jonathan Webb (AppHarvest), Sky Kurtz (Pure Harvest Smart Farms), Dirk Aleven (FoodVentures).
- Tuesday 28 September 12.45 – 13.15 hrs (Vision Stage): Is it possible to ensure water, energy and food security worldwide if we continue with our current ways and systems? Speakers Annemieke Nijhof (Deltares and former captain of the Topsector Water), Manon Janssen (Ecorys and captain of the Topsector Energy), Meiny Prins (Priva and Founder of Sustainable Urban Delta) and Jonathan Webb (AppHarvest) will discuss this question.
- Tuesday 28 September 15.00 – 15.30 hrs (Vision Stage): Renewable energy transition with CEA with speakers Damion Schwarzkachel (Certhon), Georg Czerny (BayWa), Nico Domurath (Fraunhofer Institute).
- Wednesday 29 September 14.15 – 14.45 hrs (Vision Stage): Co-creation leads to bigger steps in the field of automation and digitalization. You go faster alone, you get further together. This expression certainly applies to the horticultural sector. Adi Nir (MetoMotion) and David Hunter (Optimal Labs) share their visions.
- Wednesday 29 September 15.45 – 16.15 hrs (Vision Stage): De-risking investment in Vertical Farming. What does it take to lower the risk and what hurdles need to be addressed and solved? John Meijer (Bom Group), Lambert van Horen (Rabobank) and Pascal van Oers (VEK) will explain.
- Thursday 30 September 10.00 – 16.00 hrs (Virtual platform only): Online Congress of AIPH (The International Association of Horticulture Producers), FSI (The Floriculture Sustainability Initiative), FCI (Flora Culture International) and GreenTech about ‘The path to sustainability in ornamental horticulture’. Speakers, from around the world, will evaluate what this industry is doing to become more sustainable. Following with keynote Dr. David Bek of Coventry University (UK). Register via https://aiph.org/event/sustainability-conference-2021/.
- Friday 1 October 10.00 – 11.30 hrs (Virtual platform only): Webinar Floriade Dialogue #18: ‘Ecological Horti Footprint: Horti Footprint & Residual Flows’. The Floriade Dialogue edition is about the environmental impacts of horticultural production and maximizing crop yield with minimal environmental impact and net zero discharge and waste. Register via https://www.greentech.nl/live-and-online/.
Market leaders present
Many market leaders will be exhibiting at the show floor. See here the list of exhibitors https://www.greentech.nl/live-and-online/exhibitors/.
Free registration for GreenTech Live & Online until 21 September
Visitors can register free of charge on www.greentech.nl/live-and-online/. After 21 September online visitors pay the registration fee of €19.99 including VAT per person.